Come see my SLGs and tell me...

I absolutely love your baby speedy haha it's adorable! I had one and sold it and this has just made me regret it massively!! I'd actually go for the white milla. I love that piece and it would add a bit of variety to your collection.
You have the Eva DA which is similar to the pochette IMO so I would definitely purchase a DE pochette in the future but think you have that area covered for now. The milla is completely different :smile:

I absolutely love your baby speedy haha it's adorable! I had one and sold it and this has just made me regret it massively!! I'd actually go for the white milla. I love that piece and it would add a bit of variety to your collection.
You have the Eva DA which is similar to the pochette IMO so I would definitely purchase a DE pochette in the future but think you have that area covered for now. The milla is completely different :smile:

Yes the baby speedy is extremely cute and I use it with an adjustable strap as a little crosbody. Btw, do u have the milla? What is your experience with it and how do you use it? Pls share. Thks! :smile:

Why the de pochette? Don't you think having a Vernis pochette is enough :P

A DE pochette lends itself not only to being a clutch, short bag or crossbody (if you get a long strap) but also, I use it often to organize the small items in my handbags because it is carefree and canvas. The vernis doesn't lend itself to this as well, IMHO.

On an Asian rainy season day, you don't have to worry about any vachetta either! ;)

Lastly, when it comes to handbags and SLGs, is there ever such a thing as enough?

A DE pochette lends itself not only to being a clutch, short bag or crossbody (if you get a long strap) but also, I use it often to organize the small items in my handbags because it is carefree and canvas. The vernis doesn't lend itself to this as well, IMHO.

On an Asian rainy season day, you don't have to worry about any vachetta either! ;)

Lastly, when it comes to handbags and SLGs, is there ever such a thing as enough?

Ahh ha! Sounds logical ;) I usually use my mini pochettes to organize small stuff in my bags too. And you're right, nv enough...:cool:

Yes the baby speedy is extremely cute and I use it with an adjustable strap as a little crosbody. Btw, do u have the milla? What is your experience with it and how do you use it? Pls share. Thks! :smile:

I don't have the milla but have wanted it for such a long time. I love that people can use it as a wallet or a little clutch, whereas sometimes the pochette is a little too large to use as a wallet/ pouch. Plus, you could use your DA Eva strap on the mc milla to use cross body - so cute!

I'm trying to decide between the le mono pochette or de nm pochette myself. I also already bought a llovo pm de from Yoogi's last week so now I'm really confused if I should even get any. Then I start thinking of a price increase and the battle begins again :nogood::nogood: