come see my rainbow of "properly fed" lps

just1morebag

#PaiNT IT!!!!
O.G.
Jun 7, 2008
HERES A COLORFUL PIC OF SOME OF MY LPS THAT I JUST RECENTLY DID MY LEATHER TREATMENT ON,,,, YOU KNOW,,,, THE LEATHER PROTECTOR STUFF THAT STORMY AND COOPER RECOMMENDED IN THE "CARE & FEEDING" AT THE BEGINNING OF THE THREAD??!,,,, & I HAVE TO SAY,,,, IM QUITE IMPRESSED W/ THE RESULTS,,, IT SEEMS TO HAVE "SLIGHTLY" ENRICHED THE COLORS & ALREADY REPELED A SWEAT STAIN THAT WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ON MY LEAF GREEN CLUTCH JUST LAST NITE!!!! BRAVO LEATHER GURUS!!!:yahoo::woohoo:
lppx034.jpg

Last edited:
Ohhh they look gorgy! I'm going to have to go back through that thread, I've got some Wilson's on order and I was thinking that's all I needed to do with it.

Linda

thanx lp buds!!!,,, yep i love the colorful bags,,,, i am not quite so bold when i comes to bright clothing,,, more of a basic jeans,,, black white brown,, and maybe plums and mute colors mostly,,, i guess thats why i rev things up w/ colorful arm candy!!

OOOoooo so pretty! Thank you for reminding me to treat my bags. I've acquired 4 LPs in the last few month and finally got some Wilson's when at the outlet mall in March.

So, thanks to your inspiration, I just finished treating my bags!! Now I can use them with confidence knowing that they are treated!!