Come see my orange "Twin Towers"! A reveal from Paris mothership w/ lots 300+ pix

Now this is one of my favorites from SS2010.....it's so rare for Hermes to have such a color combination (yellow, black and very light pale gray).....it goes so well with formal suits or even boyfriend blazers with jeans and CDC leather bracelet!!:graucho:
IMG_0266_resize_copyright.jpg

SS2010 "Brides Rebelles" in 04 Colorway
IMG_0267_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0268_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0270_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0271_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0272_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0273_resize_copyright.jpg

This is another unexpected buy. It's totally different when you try on the scarves yourselves instead of just looking at the pictures online. There is magic there u know??!!!

IMG_0257_resize_copyright.jpg

SS2010 "La Legende du Poisson Corail" in 09 Colorway
IMG_0259_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0260_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0261_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0262_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0263_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0264_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0265_resize_copyright.jpg

More modeling pictures later with another item...

Now, this wasn't bought in Paris, but I bought it the day before I left for Paris. Since we're on the 90cm carre, I might as well share this purchase here.

It's a special edition charity scarf from Hong Kong in support of "Association Ricci". I think it's only available here in Hong Kong.

I totally love the colorway and the design!
IMG_0274_resize_copyright.jpg

"Au Coeur De La Vie" in a special pink colorway
IMG_0276_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0277_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0278_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0279_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0280_resize_copyright.jpg

IMG_0170_resize_copyright.jpg

Last edited:
Now....ready for some thicker scarves? Yes the cashmere!

I didn't this even exist in a stole with fringes! I love this print very much so I'm very happy to find this cute colorway!
IMG_0624_copyright.jpg

Yes! "Bolduc Au Carre" cashmere stole in mustard yellow and lavander colorway....with some "tabac", "ciel" and gray colors too!
(Style no. 462408S on my tax refund form..)
IMG_0627_copyright.jpg

IMG_0629_copyright-1.jpg

IMG_0631_copyright.jpg

IMG_0630_copyright-1.jpg

IMG_0632_copyright-1.jpg

IMG_0635_copyright.jpg

I also wanted some plain-colored and simple stole...so I chose this one!

I was choosing between this and another khaki color, but I finally chose this lovely medium blue color (there's another even lighter blue like ice pale blue)...
IMG_0626_copyright-1.jpg

"New Libris" Cashmere Stole in 29 Colorway
IMG_0639_copyright.jpg

IMG_0637_copyright-1.jpg

IMG_3960_copyright.jpg

IMG_0638_copyright.jpg

IMG_0642_copyright-1.jpg

IMG_0644_copyright.jpg

oh my! Mia this is GREAT!! Thanks heaps for sharing. I need to call my SA in Paris immediately!!!

I have always adored your reveals - you are one of my muses here! :flowers:And I love how you mix and match your stuff - branded clothes with high fashion clothes! Superb taste! (I love b+ab and Abahouse as well!)

Thanks again for sharing and your DS is soooo cute!! :yes:

Now....ready for some thicker scarves? Yes the cashmere!

I didn't this even exist in a stole with fringes! I love this print very much so I'm very happy to find this cute colorway!
IMG_0624_copyright.jpg

Yes! "Bolduc Au Carre" cashmere stole in mustard yellow and lavander colorway....with some "tabac", "ciel" and gray colors too!
(Style no. 462408S on my tax refund form..)
IMG_0627_copyright.jpg

OMGosh.....WOW!!! Now that is an orange tower!! Unfortunately I will have to come back later today to see your reveal:sad:
Hi dears,

[/I]My orange "Twin Towers"....
IMG_3332_copyright.jpg

And my Chanel goodies....
(I'm going to do my Chanel reveal separately next Monday in the Chanel sub-forum...still need some time to take pictures..)
IMG_3966_copyright.jpg

Let's go on to my fave!! 140cm GM Cashmere Shawls!!! I really went crazy with this since I regretted not buying any shawls at all from my Paris trip last year! So, I bought more than I should...hehehhehhe! Oh well, these shawls are simply irresistible! LOL!

From FW2010...
IMG_0521_copyright.jpg

"Washington's Carriage" in 01 Colorway
IMG_0527_copyright.jpg

IMG_0528_copyright.jpg

IMG_0531_copyright.jpg

IMG_0532_copyright.jpg