Come see my new Yellow and Grey MBMJ fun!

chanelista

Oct 22, 2007
Hi everyone, I wanted to share some pics of my new MBMJ purchases! I tracked down prolly the last grey faridah in any department store a while back, and LOVE the size and super soft smooshy leather. :love:

I also bought the heidi satchel in acid yellow. I love how the yellow is very muted and both bags have alot of room. I also went ahead and got matching wallets haha.

I love them all, thanks for letting me share!:heart:

Attachments

Munchkin1206

I need it.
Aug 16, 2007
I LOVE THE HEIDI IN ACID YELLOW!!! So cute!

You are so lucky to find that faridah in gray. I haven't seen that in a while. Great purchases!

evoquant

Dec 8, 2006
i absolutely adore the yellow/grey together! i think i'm going to have to get a grey wallet to match my groovee :biggrin:

leenie15

Mar 12, 2007
loveeeee those colours! u can always mix and match the wallet to each bag also and it'd be an amazing colour combination, congrats!!!

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Land of OZ
Congrats on 2 great bags (& wallets!)! I have the Heidi in acid yellow & it is :love:. Thanks for posting the pics of the wallets open, makes it easier to see how they would function.

Oct 29, 2006
Los Angeles
Very nice! I've always loved how the Faridah looks, it seems like such a great everyday bag. And the gray and yellow look so pretty together, if I were you I'd mix up the wallet and bag color!

maci

Jan 14, 2008
Gorgeous bags and colours. I imagine you could have a whole lot of fun deciding which colour combination you will wear out each day!