Come see my new VERT FONCE BESACE, such a gorgeous color!

i could cry every time i see a vert fonce - i LOVE LOVE LOVE that color!!! ugh, i am desperate to get it in the day style :crybaby:

it's the best color, hands down, of last year. in fact, it's the best green IMO Bal has ever done!! congrats and enjoy:flowers:

That bag is so flattering on you! I agree that vert fonce is one of the best Bal colors ever. It is such a great neutral. The GSH looks great, too. Congrats on an awesome bag. You are making me want a vert fonce besace now :drool:

i could cry every time i see a vert fonce - i LOVE LOVE LOVE that color!!! ugh, i am desperate to get it in the day style :crybaby:

it's the best color, hands down, of last year. in fact, it's the best green IMO Bal has ever done!! congrats and enjoy:flowers:
YepYepYep:yes: AgreeAgreeAgree:yes:. And ALWAYS great leather. So great that I'm incredulous each time I look at it. NFW!!!:wtf:

Look at how pretty you look, powder:love:. I love your bag and never tire of ogling at VF. And IMO particularly stunning with SGH. Looks great on you, but that's no surprise.

IMG_2168.jpg