Come see my new VERT FONCE BESACE, such a gorgeous color!

powderpuff100

Life is a beach
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I love this color and I love the GSH on it. It's a little heavier than my other bags, but I can deal with it. This color is very hard to photograph. I took so many pics and I'm still not satisfired with any of them. It looks more brown when you are inside, when outside the transformation really takes place. The leather on this bag is gorgeous, thick, soft and smooshy. The camera just doesn't want to capture the green. It has brown with hints of emeral green, olive green and gold. I think this is one of my favorite Balenciaga colors ever! Love it.:love:

IMG_2203.jpg

IMG_2219.jpg

IMG_2209.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2230.jpg

Powderpuff, your Besace is beautiful and you look so spectacular with it! :woohoo:
I love VF, its many different color undertones make it very special and interesting.

It's gorgeous, and you wear it really well!! It has such a summery feel... or maybe it's just because you seem to be at a beach under a palm tree :P Congrats!!

Gorgeous!!! I have yet to see a Vert Fonce that I didnt like, the leather is AMAZING!!!

Ummmmm are you on vacation or do you live somewhere that beautiful because I am SERIOUSLY jealous!! Im here in gloomy cold NJ, lol.

I LOVE that color! Gorgeous and versatile. Thanks for posting modelling pics! You look fantastic, so does your bag (a style i'm still learning about) and so does the lovely setting. Enjoy your new bag!

So gorgeous! Congrats powderpuff! Your pics make me so glad I just bought a VF day with SGH, it's just luscious! The leather is gorgeous and I love that olive undertone! Beautiful!

Wouw Powderpuff,
It looks great on YOU, i did not give any attention to this colour.
But U are right its great and how it looks so Huge on U.
I gues that when U would wear a courier U wil be overwelmed by it.
It could be very nice also. It sound stupid but i have this bag in purple with Giant silver hardware. We often have the same models of bags.
Congrats with this beauty and Hugs FX:heart:

Thanks Powder, I am getting a really good idea of the colour from your pictures. It's beautiful. Looks stunning with the SGH and the style is cool. :tup: