Come see my new-to-me Python Karen?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Anyone want to see my new (to me) bag? I have never been a big exotics person, but I thought I had died and gone to heaven when I saw this GORGEOUS black MJ python Karen bag! I snatched it up.

It is missing the chain. But I don't think it really needs it. (I had planned to use the chain from my other Karen on it, but I forgot that it had moccassin colored accents. Oops) Or maybe I can buy another one from MJ.

I can't tell you how gorgeous this bag is! Also, it has the teal leather lining exclusive to MJ boutiques.

I think I finally found my all time holy grail MJ bag!

Pics attached :heart: It is with my other beloved Karen Moccasin bag in the last pic. Let me know if you want to see any more pics and I will post them.

Attached Files:

2. WOW. That is so pretty and unique! I LOVE IT! Congrats! The teal leather lining is gorgeous!

3. Thank you so much! I :heart: it too. I don't have any other exotic bags. I was totally captivated by this one!

4. STUNNING!!!:nuts: I love the picture of the two Karens together! Congrats HitchcockBlonde!:tup:

5. Wow, fantastic looking bag! Stunning!

6. WOW, that's beyond gorgeous! I love exotics and this one is stunning! where did you find it?

7. Wow I have never seen that bag before - it's gorgeous! Congrats on your new bag!!

8. :wtf: = my face at the moment.

WOW would be an understatement!

GOORRGEEOUUS.

9. So pretty congrats the lining is beautiful:smile:

10. very pretty -- I was tempted to bid on the Mocassin karen on ebay a few weeks back, but decided it against it. I was afraid it was too much like the Stam -- now, if I could find one w/leather lining, that would be another story!

Gorgeous bags!

11. I'm not a big exotics person either but that is beautiful! Congrats!

12. It is stunning..it's amazing..it's gorgeous..congrats

13. Wow, that version of the Karen is amazing! Definitely post in the "Exotics" thread in the Reference sub forum please!! congrats on your purchase. where did you manage to snag this baby up!?

14. Gorgeous..to say the least!

15. I love love love the tortoise shell frame, I think its so cute.