Come see my new (to me) French Blue GGH!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. There was a time when I said I'd never go for the gh (esp gold!) but OMG, I love it! I only have one other bbag, a black early '07 city and I'm amazed at the difference in the leather. THey are both wonderful, but the FB is so much thicker. The black is lot shinier. I :heart: both! Had to show some pics.

And I want to just say how much I appreciate this forum and everyone who contributes :flowers:

Attached Files:

2. Great choice! I really like the GGH with this color. The hardware doesn't over-power the bag. Just beautiful! Enjoy.

3. I love it!! Thanks for sharing.

4. Love love love french blue!

5. GORGEOUS FB, CONGRATS!!!I am :drool: over your GORGEOUS RH black city also.

6. Thank you! :girlsigh:

7. The Blue is soooo beautiful - congrats! :tup:

8. the blue is TDF! congrats!

9. gorgeous blue! thanks for sharing and congrats!

10. It's very pretty, congrats!!

I read that GH Bbags tend to have leather that's a bit thicker. :yes:

11. gorgeous! The gold looks really good on your FB!

Kat

12. Very pretty, I love it! Congrats!

13. I love the French Blue with the GGH!!!! I just got one from Saks, and I am thinking of returning it only because the front side of the bag looks lighter then the back, like it has faded alittle. I loveeee the darker shade on the back, I wish the front was the same!! Yours looks fantastic, congrats!

14. gorgeous, congrats!

15. Wowza! The color is gorgeous! Congrats!