Come See My New (To Me!) Craigslist Score!

Attachments

• InkBleeckerFlapAfter007.jpg
    InkBleeckerFlapAfter007.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 169
  • InkBleeckerFlapAfter015.jpg
    InkBleeckerFlapAfter015.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 161
How pretty! I've always been so nervous to buy on CL...I'm glad this transaction worked out for you! :smile:

Congrats on your new find!

Thank you! In some ways CL is easier and safer than buying online. I wouldn't be comfortable inviting someone to my house to see an item (or going to someone else's house).

But for both my CL purchases we mutually agreed to meet at a public place during the daylight hours. And I had the opportunity to examine the items carefully before deciding to make an offer to buy. I could have declined or offered a lower price if I wasn't happy with the items.

Plus sometimes you get a good deal because you are avoiding all those online auction fees.

Thank you! In some ways CL is easier and safer than buying online. I wouldn't be comfortable inviting someone to my house to see an item (or going to someone else's house).

But for both my CL purchases we mutually agreed to meet at a public place during the daylight hours. And I had the opportunity to examine the items carefully before deciding to make an offer to buy. I could have declined or offered a lower price if I wasn't happy with the items.

Plus sometimes you get a good deal because you are avoiding all those online auction fees.

That is an interesting way to think about it...thanks for the advice. :smile: If I ever try it out then I will use the tips you so generously provided!

You really scored a good deal - congrats again!

That is an interesting way to think about it...thanks for the advice. :smile: If I ever try it out then I will use the tips you so generously provided!

You really scored a good deal - congrats again!

Thanks!

When I was young (long ago, before the Internet!) it was a very common practice to post ads in the local newspaper for items that you wanted to sell (or buy). It was the way that most people passed on used items to others and nobody thought much about it; so I guess that's way Craigslist doesn't seem very uncomfortable to me.

For this transaction we didn't even exchange names, just email addresses!

Beautiful! And a great deal! I found my large leather Carly on Craigslist for $45, you can sometimes get a doozy of a deal on there!

Absolutely true! But I have also seen some nasty fakes on CL and I am sure that you have also.

But you can always ask for more pics and get input from our TPF authenticators before you decide to buy.

So far I have only made 2 CL purchases but they both were good deals that worked out well for me.

Great find! I've never craigslisted but I have purchased several 2007 Bleecker bags from Ebay. I just love this line! I wish i'd bought more of it when it was out in stores. Its simply beautiful! I like the leather better than the current legacy leather. IMO.

Great find! I've never craigslisted but I have purchased several 2007 Bleecker bags from Ebay. I just love this line! I wish i'd bought more of it when it was out in stores. Its simply beautiful! I like the leather better than the current legacy leather. IMO.

Thanks, the leather is just so soft and rich, I love it!