Come see my new panerai!

1. My fascination with watches started when my sweet bf got me a ballon bleu for my graduation. Then my bf started collecting panerai and I was immediately drawn to its looks. So now that I got my first "real" job I decided to treat myself to one. I know some of your aren't into the oversized men's watch trend but hopefully you would like this as much as I do.

image-3836535648.jpg

Here's the lovely wooden box...

2. image-3955688253.jpg

3. Congrats on your new watch! Looks pretty! Modeling pics?? :smile:

4. Nice watch! Congrats!

5. Wow! Lets see a modeling pic!! Congrats.

6. Love it! Congrats! Is it 40mm? My DH has 40mm w/ white face and ss band and I love it!

7. PAM 0050? Nice watch :P

8. Thanks for all the comments! It's a Pam 312, 44mm. I will post a modeling picture later.

9. Ah, the one with the 3 day power reserve, nice! I wish I didn't have such girly wrists the pam looks like a hockey puck on me haha.

10. Hahaha I have tiny girly wrist but I love the casual oversize look.

11. Oh that is such a nice watch! cant wait for the modeling pics! And congratulations on your job too

if you dont mind me asking, where did you purchase it and for how much? Im interested in buying one myself, but im not sure whether to purchase in asia or where i live in europe. Hoping to get a good price :smile:

12. OP that's absolutely gorgeous, congrats. Just adore Panerai. Modelling pics please.

13. LOVE it. Congrats!

Need modeling pics.

14. Great watch!

15. I feel that girls can get away with it, its sort of the same concept as oversized cocktail rings (a fashion statement). As a guy I just find it looks odd, which is why I stick to small watches :sweatdrop:
    Most guys have larger wrists so it looks proportional!