Come see my new Miu Miu bag!

meeowy

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
Hello. *waves* I am a newbie here and just want to share with all you lovely ladies my new handbag- Miu Miu Nappa Spring Shopping. :heart: I have been wanting a black bag, and this one is perfect. It got interesting details, is light weight, and it is easy to carry. I especially like how you can wear it across your body. This was the last one in the store, and I usually dislike taking floor displays, but I just had to have it! LOL. I absolutely recommend this bag. Two thumbs up! :yahoo:

Enough of me talking, now I present my badly-taken pictures. Gosh, I just can't take decent pictures! :sweatdrop:

With this Miu Miu as the latest member, I finally feel like my collection of hangbags is complete. No more bags this year (hopefully)!

Attachments

• miu miu 1.JPG
    miu miu 1.JPG
    93.7 KB · Views: 177
  • miu miu 2-r.JPG
    miu miu 2-r.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 184
  • miu miu 3 r.JPG
    miu miu 3 r.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 138
Hi! Thanks for all the replies! I have seen the bag in 3 colors: black, dark brown, and camel. It retails for $860. I think the price is not bad for a made in Italy, good-quality leather bag. The leather is absolutely soft, like what Minette said.

From what the SA told me, there aren't that many of the bags left. I don't even see them online at Saks or NM anymore. This is my first Miu Miu, and I am quite impressed! :heart:

Yay! You're rocking the bag. I just ordered this bag in 2 colors: camel and dark brown. I didn't like the camel color in person, so I returned it. I prefer the bag in darker colors.