Come See My New Cutie!!!

1. Just wanted to share my (early) Mother's Day gift to myself!️ I use it as a bag within my other bags...as well as if I just am running around town! My iPhone 6 fits perfectly inside!!! LOVE it, and the adorable design. I mainly wanted it because the white dog reminds me of my all white Jack Russell, Aspen Thanks for letting me share! ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462113381.021403.jpg

2. The evasion line is so cute!!! Love this piece and what a rare find in azur too!! Enjoy!

3. Adorable!

4. Thank you!!! I didn't think I could love a little bag so much The picture is so darn cute️

5. For reference here's Aspen... ImageUploadedByPurseForum1462114194.430114.jpg

6. Your dog is soo cute:doggie: I also have the same Evasion Mini Pochette that Im waiting to use this summer! Enjoy in Good Health & Happy Mother's Day! Kina :smile:

7. Aspen is adorable! I can see why this bag would mean so much to you:smile:. I have it as well in the monogram print. Love it!

8. So adorable! Were you able to purchase this in one of the stores? Not having any DA in my collection I would be a great first piece! Congrats!

9. Precious!

10. I actually purchased it new off Fashionphile️

11. Oh my god, he is so adorable and sweet, many congrats on your sweetie and your Mini Pochette with his picture on it ;)!

12. Adorable bag and dog. :graucho:

13. Congrats! How cute that it matches your pup! I have the evasion mini in DE and mono but wasn't able to get the DA! Congrats on your find!

14. Cute! Enjoy!

15. Wonderful! And cute little guy!