Come see my new Chanel tote for work and travel!!

lingling5100

May 1, 2008
I asked for opinions here to help me decide between a caviar GST or a lambskin accordion tote; then went back to the boutique. Guess what? I'm sure everyone experienced this before... I picked a different one!!

GST was a bit too heavy for my now not so good shoulder, and even though the accordion tote still looked amazing IRL, when I put it on my shoulder I just didn't feel the chemistry...

So after a few more tries and with the help of a very nice and patient saleslady, I made my final choice!!

A not-so-structured, very roomy yet light, and soft caviar tote! I am a designer so dont need a very business-like bag to work, and I can see myself carrying it while getting on a plane to travel!

Hope you like my pictures... thanks for all's help.

The question now is... should I return my gst, or keep it and buy no more bags for a long time??:graucho:

Bag info if anyone's interested, you can see the shape

With flash on; I love the comfortable chain!

Compare sizes: My new tote and Classic Flap in Medium

Interior: one cell phone, one zipped and one open compartments

Will post some modeling shots after I'm out of my pajamas...

Attachments

Last edited:

anonymous

O.G.
Nov 3, 2006
I love the tote! Like the fact that it is not structured. Can't wait to see modeling pics. Congrats!

Vixy

O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
NY
Is that a new style? I love it! It definitely looks a lot lighter then the the GST. Please post modeling pictures! Congrats on finding your perfect bag :smile:

Miss H

O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I too really love that tote!!! I've never seen it before. You sure made the right choice! CONGRATS! :tup: