Come see my new bag (update from inexpensive purse thread)

Becca4277

www.petfinder.com
O.G.
Jan 3, 2006
Well I went to the Coach outlet today. When I saw the bag in person, I was only 75% convinced, until the SA brought out this beautiful silk scarf to tie around the handles. The scarf brings more of a "spring" feel to the bag. The best part is that the scarf was $50 and the bag was on super sale for $150, so I did not go over my budget!! However I did buy $500 worth of bags to sell on Ebay. :worried: I may just return them though as it looks like everyone else is selling the same bags.

Anyway, thank you all for your advice and here is a picture.

Attachments

• new bag.JPG
    new bag.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 122
The only "newer" bags they had were white bags with multi color polka dots in all of the styles, plus the scarves. Other than that it was just the regular selection. Oh, they also had beautiful spring bags in pale green, pale pink and beige in the hobo and a few other styles.

Becca4277 said:
The only "newer" bags they had were white bags with multi color polka dots in all of the styles, plus the scarves. Other than that it was just the regular selection. Oh, they also had beautiful spring bags in pale green, pale pink and beige in the hobo and a few other styles.
The only thing I remember seeing last time was the dot and some old patchwork bags. Thanks for letting me know and again, CONGRATS! That's one pretty bag!