Come see my MK Wainscott satchel in VANILLA!

Antonia

O.G.
Aug 20, 2006
I picked up this bag today at the Wrentham Outlets at such a STEAL I couldn't pass on it-no way! Orig. retail just under $400 and with the VIP credit and also a teeny pen mark on the inside of the strap (near the buckle) my final cost was $118 plus tax. WOOHOO! :yahoo:

Let me tell you, this bag has the most supple pebbled leather I've ever felt! It just puddles, it's so smooshy!! Makes me wonder why I've spent so much on some other high end bags. :nuts:

Attachments

• MK 1.jpg
    MK 1.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 90
  • MK 2.jpg
    MK 2.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 76
  • MK 3.jpg
    MK 3.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 86
  • MK 4.jpg
    MK 4.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 90
  • MK 5.jpg
    MK 5.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 79
Thank you ladies! If you see this bag somewhere, buy it! It's one of the only bags I ever bought that I didn't have buyers remorse with-that's how much I love it!

Antonia, You did it again girl! I love your taste!! Do you work? Either you have time to look or you have the luck of the draw and are at the right place at the right time! Hm maybe you can be my personal shopper? :P Beautiful bag girl! Wear it in good health and enjoy!

Antonia, You did it again girl! I love your taste!! Do you work? Either you have time to look or you have the luck of the draw and are at the right place at the right time! Hm maybe you can be my personal shopper? :P Beautiful bag girl! Wear it in good health and enjoy!

Thank you BgaHolic! Yes I work-lol-how else could I afford these bags?! You know, I think it's being at the right place at the right time. My BFF always tells me that. I spot things a mile away and she walks right by them, then when I say "look what I found!", she'll say "how did I miss that?" and "only you could find that." I would love to be a personal shopper...I hear that all the time. Maybe some day....:biggrin: