Come see my coin purse!

Kareberry

O.G.
Dec 5, 2007
Isn't it cute? Lol...okay okay, sorry for deviously misleading you here...bash away if you must! :sweatdrop:

I've had this for half a decade already and it sort of just stuck. I pulled this buddy out a couple times in front of my coworkers and needless to say they were practically ROFL, LMAO, ROFLMFAO, etc.

I need some suggestions for a new coin purse...nothing vernis, I can't seem to put dirty coins in those nicely colored patent leather pretties.

Any ideas for me please?

Attachments

• Resize of Hokkaido Coin Purse 001.jpg
    Resize of Hokkaido Coin Purse 001.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 127
  • Resize of Hokkaido Coin Purse 002.jpg
    Resize of Hokkaido Coin Purse 002.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 98
hahhahahaa~ you got me! How about one of those mc coin purse thingies w/ the two compartments. My friend is trying to convince me to get one in white mc, she thinks I need more LV accessories, lol. I think they might retail for 300's, maybe 335, but on ebay you can find them for half retail, just saw one go for 150, w/ 12 shipping, it was black mc w/ a nice patina on it, lovely.

That is such a funny & cute coinpurse! Where did you end up getting that little baby?

I got a Vernis Pomme cles for my coins but sometimes I don't want to use it for my coins but I make myself because otherwise it will just sit around just looking pretty :lol: