Come say hi to my first LV in 5 months!!!

Yayyy!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! & Congratulation on your awesome goodies!!!! Luvvvvvvvvv luv the LV and baby blue H agenda?? SUPER CUTE!!! and ive been crossing my fingers for your bon bon!!! i got the call a couple days ago!!! Hope you have a fabulous birthday weekend and rock your new LV after soooo long!!

Yayyy!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! & Congratulation on your awesome goodies!!!! Luvvvvvvvvv luv the LV and baby blue H agenda?? SUPER CUTE!!! and ive been crossing my fingers for your bon bon!!! i got the call a couple days ago!!! Hope you have a fabulous birthday weekend and rock your new LV after soooo long!!

yea, I saw your post in the bonbon club! you LUCKY, LUCKY girl, lol! which color did you get? enjoy it for the both of us lol!!!

and thanks all for the kind words!

yea, I saw your post in the bonbon club! you LUCKY, LUCKY girl, lol! which color did you get? enjoy it for the both of us lol!!!

and thanks all for the kind words!

Giiiiirllll im pulling for your bon bon BIG TIME!!! i think you deserve one i want you to get one SOOOOOooo bad!!!! so if i hear anything cause i just might youll be the first to know!!!!
HAVE FUN!!! for you bday!!!! and Enjoy Each moment that you laugh and smile!!!