Come play in my closet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParisLV

A little getaway
Dec 22, 2010
:PresentsHi Everyone! I've had several members ask me to post my collection. Gathering every piece into one spot would take me days!! So, I'm going to post the pictures I have on hand. I have to run so no time to take all the pictures now. However, I will continue to post items to this thread over the next few days.

Ready????

Okay, this is my REAL pride and joy when it comes to LV. It's my luggage. It's so hard to pass on a new purse, to get a bag you don't use often... but I love the luggage.

This is a Pegase 65, Keepall 55, Eole 50, Cabas Alto (special order to get in Damier) and my Speedy 35 which I use for travel.

Attachments

• LV Luggage.jpg
    LV Luggage.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 2,047
Okay, this is my REAL pride and joy when it comes to LV. It's my luggage. It's so hard to pass on a new purse, to get a bag you don't use often... but I love the luggage.

This is a Pegase 65, Keepall 55, Eole 50, Cabas Alto (special order to get in Damier) and my Speedy 35 which I use for travel.

:drool:

HOLY MOLY! awesome!!!:drool:

Okay, well something is wrong. Everytime I try to load a picture I get an error message. I'm now 90 minutes late so I'll post more later!!!! Thanks for watching!

Okay, maybe just one more post!!!

Here's my two newest bags.

My Emp. Artsy & my Mon Monogram Neverfull GM.

Attachments

• 100_3074.jpg
    100_3074.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 903
  • Mon Mono.jpg
    Mon Mono.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 816
Status
Not open for further replies.