Come Play in my Closet - Redux - Paris LV

Here's a "modeling" shot of the Columbia Set.

The first picture was taken outside my apartment, I'm on my way to meet a friend at the Arc de Triomphe for a military presentation.

The second picture is me and my friend. Check out the metals! He's the head of Veteran Affairs for France! Oo la la! Très magnifique!

attachment.php

attachment.php
Ahh--you are way too cute!

Just fantastic! I love it all. Do you change bags and accessories daily?

I know I could never keep track of all that wonderful LV.

Hahaha... actually I work from home and when I run errands as I just did, all it take are my my keys with my key pouch because it has my debit card and dr. license in it! However, for instance I went to Scottsdale last week shopping and I brought 2 bags. I started the day in my Courtney and ended it in my Mahina. Often I will go through 4 bags in one day. :graucho: I get my hair done while I'm down there and I don't want anything near my mahina because she coquille so she stays in the car until I'm done. Then I'll change into a bag based on where I'm going. If I'm going straight to LV I may carry an LV or maybe my newest Chanel (just to taunt them a bit):giggles:. However, if I go to NM, SAKS or Barney's first then I start with LV. I was in Barneys and this clerk was trying to sell me on Valextra. OMG touch that bag and then touch my Mahina and you will NOT stray from LV! and may move on to Chanel as the day goes on. If I stay down for dinner I take a bag for the evening too. I also bring 3 changes of clothing... just in case. It's a 2 hour drive and I don't want to spend the day looking wrinkled. And as I said I get my hair done so I don't want little hairs from my cut down my back. However, I go to a very "ritzy" salon so I don't want to walk in there looking like a frump! So there are at least two clothing changes for sure. heheheheh... And then when I go to an event here, whether it's dinner, a barbeque or even bowling... there's a bag for that! hahahahaha... it has a lot to do with my mood. Funky = Courtney or maybe the Graffiti Business = Empreinte or Mahina And so on... you get the picture.

Hahaha... actually I work from home and when I run errands as I just did, all it take are my my keys with my key pouch because it has my debit card and dr. license in it! However, for instance I went to Scottsdale last week shopping and I brought 2 bags. I started the day in my Courtney and ended it in my Mahina. Often I will go through 4 bags in one day. :graucho: I get my hair done while I'm down there and I don't want anything near my mahina because she coquille so she stays in the car until I'm done. Then I'll change into a bag based on where I'm going. If I'm going straight to LV I may carry an LV or maybe my newest Chanel (just to taunt them a bit):giggles:. However, if I go to NM, SAKS or Barney's first then I start with LV. I was in Barneys and this clerk was trying to sell me on Valextra. OMG touch that bag and then touch my Mahina and you will NOT stray from LV! and may move on to Chanel as the day goes on. If I stay down for dinner I take a bag for the evening too. I also bring 3 changes of clothing... just in case. It's a 2 hour drive and I don't want to spend the day looking wrinkled. And as I said I get my hair done so I don't want little hairs from my cut down my back. However, I go to a very "ritzy" salon so I don't want to walk in there looking like a frump! So there are at least two clothing changes for sure. heheheheh... And then when I go to an event here, whether it's dinner, a barbeque or even bowling... there's a bag for that! hahahahaha... it has a lot to do with my mood. Funky = Courtney or maybe the Graffiti Business = Empreinte or Mahina And so on... you get the picture.

You know what - you need a Lady in Waiting! Seriously. And a Winnebago.
The Adventures of ParisLV! Amazing.....

I'll tell you how I "amassed" such a large collection of SLGs and I've attached another picture to give you some "inspiration". I bought 1 bag and I didn't buy another bag until everything IN my bag was LV. Once you buy a nice matching set of LV accessories they can last a very long time. I was noticing that one of my wallets has a date code of 2001.. but it looks brand new! Just buy quality (LV) and take care of them (no over stuffing and no coins) and you'll be set!

This is an old picture so there are many pieces missing from it. But it's to give those - who've been wondering if they should buy SLGs - a little shove![/COLOR][/I][/B]

attachment.php

Oh you shoved me quite alright!! I guess I need to go buy me some more SLGs before my next bag! :P I only have 1 for 4 purses, I don't think that is enough!! Thanks Paris! :graucho:

You know what - you need a Lady in Waiting! Seriously. And a Winnebago.
The Adventures of ParisLV! Amazing.....

:lol::lol::lol: That's so funny! It takes me about an hour to get the car loaded... I'm always running in to grab "just one more pair of shoes"... Imagine the load of crap I take when Pooey comes along!:giggles::giggles: