come over here PONY!....diego reveal

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006

finally after getting mis-delivered yesterday and me having a panic attack it arrived...

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
i've never ordered from shopbop before. the box was HUGE! and the package really nice

heavy lil thing.
much heavier than i expected...

all wrapped up in a black studded bundle

and the bag after i took out all the stuffing:

jigga85

O.G.
Sep 25, 2008
Oh my word that looks so luxurious!!! And it does look really heave but totally worth it! Nice :biggrin:

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
thanks so much! im gonna have to get dressed up to take some modeling pics....i adore the black pony part!! it's so slick and shiny

jun3machina

hopelessly addicted
O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
took it out for the first time yesterday, i was really hesitant, as it's a heavy heavy bag! but it's actually not too bad when worn....also, i thought it was quite a bit bigger than i imagined from pictures as well, but after carrying it around for a few hours, i'm getting used to it.

here's a quick mod shot. i'll try to take better ones later. excuse the mess in the BG, i was folding laundry after a closet overhaul
[/IMG]

Oct 1, 2011
United States
took it out for the first time yesterday, i was really hesitant, as it's a heavy heavy bag! but it's actually not too bad when worn....also, i thought it was quite a bit bigger than i imagined from pictures as well, but after carrying it around for a few hours, i'm getting used to it.

here's a quick mod shot. i'll try to take better ones later. excuse the mess in the BG, i was folding laundry after a closet overhaul
Fabulous!