Come On In.........

Oh NO - Honeychile - I already have a front pocket Paddy. I think I do - see my avatar. I want to buy more patent capsule Paddies in different colors from the black one I just bought. Hello - am I greedy or what? Don't answer that question. It is sempre 'rhetorical' - comprende? So today of all things (inspired by my sister) I bought some Fendi boots on sale - the "Selleria". They resemble the Paddy Prince boots with lots of strapping. Whaaa?! - I would rather have Chloe boots but my feet are too big! So I am just 'trying these on'. What are the chances of their being perfect and then I will have to keep them? Okay - MORE vino. Even though I am just about to leave for a party at my other sister's house where there will be lots of wine. Happy Christmas Eve to all my Chloe sisters!!! I :heart: you all!!! SWAK!!!

I know:yes:... I was hoping you brought it to the lounge so I could try it on because I love the color and the way it looks in the avatar;)!

Kiss_P Congrats on the new biata, I can't wait to see pics:woohoo:! ** Hey Bartender bring her over a double Martini so we can toast to the fab deal she got on her bag**
Hope you like Cosmo's:smile:.

My beata patent tote in taupe arrived. I posted a picture in the thread - Beata Patent Tote in Taupe from NAP. I hope everyone got what they were waiting on...