Come on in- SG Club!!!!!! Where we discuss anything...

You have a very good self-control :smile:. Wish I could do that.

thanks for the warm welcome pursenality and crazybag.

crazybag actually i was not really into bags until recently. only 4 big purchases since year 2000- vintage pucci purse, fendi spy, lindy bag. the rest are about $600 and under.

i like the LV speedy in epi leather but i liked it for so many years without actually buying it until not so like (sian) already.

:police: ...way off what I would pay for a bag :lol: Sorry not even thinking about it. :P I drool only because I like LV :nuts::roflmfao:...

Now that lipgloss is certainly interesting...care to find a picture and post it here? :P

Aiyo, you are in big trouble. Denim Bijou? Me no likey.

Hahaha ... Actually, I am looking for something in Dior but not bags. It's a lipgloss and the container is a Lady Dior bag shape. So cute!

Nice stuff you have. Must teach me your self-control techniques.

I like Epi Leather. I had the speedy in Lilac but the problem is once the base gets wrinkled, the bag looks off. I think I prefer the alma shape now because of the practicality of it. Yeah! Sometimes you look at it and get 'sian' lor but it will come back. I learn how to appreciate the monogram over the years because I like its durability and I like vachetta leather :P.

thanks for the warm welcome pursenality and crazybag.

crazybag actually i was not really into bags until recently. i only made 4 major bag purchases since year 2000- vintage pucci purse, fendi spy, lindy bag. the rest are about $600 and under.

i like the LV speedy in epi leather but i liked it for so many years without actually buying it until not so like (sian) already.

Hah?! You do? I hate it when it gets darkened after use :P.

Nice stuff you have. Must teach me your self-control techniques.

I like Epi Leather. I had the speedy in Lilac but the problem is once the base gets wrinkled, the bag looks off. I think I prefer the alma shape now because of the practicality of it. Yeah! Sometimes you look at it and get 'sian' lor but it will come back. I learn how to appreciate the monogram over the years because I like its durability and I like vachetta leather :P.

Not sure leh. Must go Taka and check it out. But it looks pricey though.

I bought so many lipgloss palletes from Dior and haven't used them yet. Yeah, I guess we are easily lured into something with cute packaging. LOL ...

Lol...it is a cutie....do you know the price?:P

Seriously, I don't really do make-up but don't know why I have always have a lipstick and guess what - my lipstick is the DIOR ADDICT HIGH COLOUR. Hmmm I bought it because I like the packaging...ke ke I think we are suckers for cute things :biggrin:

See ya, loves!

had fun talking but got to go. will check this thread again soon. bye!

Crazy Bag, believe it or not. This thread just started this morning but already 70+ posts. By midnight, it will hit 100+ already. LOL ...

Me gotta go too. Don't want to be late for class. See you all tonight if not tomorrow. Ta ta for now!

K I read properly...it is estimated about 68 pounds = to 210 before gst = $224.70 with gst
:lol: ok for you lah! you already bought so many hearts...this one considered cheap right?:P

see u all later :biggrin:

Not sure leh. Must go Taka and check it out. But it looks pricey though.

I bought so many lipgloss palletes from Dior and haven't used them yet. Yeah, I guess we are easily lured into something with cute packaging. LOL ...