Come on in- SG Club!!!!!! Where we discuss anything...

Agreed it is a bit difficult to navigate around here. I'm in 2 minds ATM. Feels restricted there. Do we have to end each posting eg. abt Korean drama or marriage/career with "So have you debut your grafitti speedy?":roflmfao:

Let me think over, after lunch a bit sleepy.

Agreed it is a bit difficult to navigate around here. I'm in 2 minds ATM. Feels restricted there. Do we have to end each posting eg. abt Korean drama or marriage/career with "So have you debut your grafitti speedy?":roflmfao:

LOL.... sorry it isn't supposed to be funny but I like the way you put it.

:lol: no chance yet to use my graffiti speedy

errh I like only HK TVB and Korean dramas..

btw what you had for lunch? why so sleepy ?:roflmfao:

...:confused1:the mods will be wondering how to close us. Not off topic :graucho:

^ hello...I am here too but I think we should migrate back into the Singapore Club in LV because most 50% of the time, we do talk about LV and it is easier to navigate inside there....What do you all think?

Isn't it too difficult to post in two threads. Moreover, they just warn us mah. Our conversation can always include something LV below:

Eg.

Chin don't worry...opportunities will come. Maybe the time is not right yet :smile:
Chin - what LV is on your wishlist now?
:lol:

^ related to LV right?...Aiyah they will not close us unless we make trouble lah. When they permanently close us then we migrate here lah :idea: BTW warning only...still got chance mah!!

Our previous thread reach 4400+ posts in less than 1 month leh and the thread has been closed twice. LOL ...

I think it's difficult to navigate because we are not used to it yet. After a while, it should be okay :yes:.

Will it look funny? You talk about something then suddenly switch to LV topic. I really can't imagine :roflmfao:.

Yes, madam. Will change it with other pic soon. Aiyo, Hermes is not totally out of reach lah. Got a few bags which are priced around $2k to $3k :P.

Quick quick...The bag is getting wet with saliva...:drool:...you don't want to damage the leather right :roflmfao:...change to your chanel lah. At least I can still AIM for it. The Hermes <-- totally out of reach for me :Push:

Ok...update since I know pursenality decision...I am now half minded too.I always like to stay in LV thread but guess need to get use to the fact that they labeled us CHATTER BOX :lol:

MOVE BACK TO LV SINGAPORE CLUB - CRAZY BAG

STAY IN CHATTERBOX
- Pursenality

Ok...update since I know pursenality decision...I am now half minded too.I always like to stay in LV thread but guess need to get use to the fact that they labeled us CHATTER BOX :lol:

MOVE BACK TO LV SINGAPORE CLUB - CRAZY BAG

STAY IN CHATTERBOX
- Pursenality

Haha! You are so cute lol. Insert something random about lv everytime we end our posts in the singaporean club.:roflmfao: Very cunning!!!

I am ok with anything although I prefer to stay in LV forum cause our topics will always go back to talking about bags and we were only off topic for 2/3 pages at most at one time!!

At any rate, if we talk about LV only in that thread, we will hit the limit soon enough because there a few of us talking :roflmfao:. The mods have branded us as chatter-box. Oh no!

Haha! You are so cute lol. Insert something random about lv everytime we end our posts in the singaporean club.:roflmfao: Very cunning!!!

I am ok with anything although I prefer to stay in LV forum cause our topics will always go back to talking about bags and we were only off topic for 2/3 pages at most at one time!!