Come on in- SG Club!!!!!! Where we discuss anything...

Oatlatte

contented
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Hi all I open this club for us all to continue chatting from the closed thread. Think it's more appropriate to chat here too! Hope u can find this thread here (our usual Chat Khakis):smile:

Wow, you gals break the record again! :P

But I am confused now. Are we going to have 2 separate threads: one strictly for discussions about our LV obsessions and the other one dedicated to chit-chatting on other topics only?

Hmm I wld suggest sticking to one. Let's wait for the rest & see what are their views. I think the mods close our thread cuz we were chatting abt so many non lv stuffs. We can also discuss abt LV stuffs here & if there are any reveals on LV we post it there. How about that? Hope the rest of them knows we hv 'migrated' our chats to here.

OK:smile:, I also think that it would be better to have just one thread to avoid having to go to-and-forth between different threads to refer to messages. It would be easier and more convenient to read all messages - LV and non-LV related- on a single thread. Let's hope the rest are able to locate this thread!

LOL ... I think we talk too much. Well, I don't know which thread to stick to. It's kind of funny if we have to hop here and there. When we talk about LV, we have to go to LV thread. But when we talk about something else, we have to come here.

Hi hi all! So happy that you gals found the new thread! I feel at least over here we can chat about anything LOL. This morning when I saw that the thread has closed I tot what happen! Phew*relieve.

Hello LuvTare! Sure hope that you are able to find your way here....

Anyway, u mentioned that your SA has said that the new Mahina L colors will probably be launched in April instead of March? Did she/he indicate which part of April? I am just concerned that the longer they delay, the higher the possibility of us ending up having to pay more if the launch date happens to coincide with a possible future price rise. Did yr SA also reveal how long will the new colours be around for?

^ hello...I am here too but I think we should migrate back into the Singapore Club in LV because most 50% of the time, we do talk about LV and it is easier to navigate inside there....What do you all think?

Isn't it too difficult to post in two threads. Moreover, they just warn us mah. Our conversation can always include something LV below:

Eg.

Chin don't worry...opportunities will come. Maybe the time is not right yet :smile:
Chin - what LV is on your wishlist now?
:lol:

^ related to LV right?...Aiyah they will not close us unless we make trouble lah. When they permanently close us then we migrate here lah :idea: BTW warning only...still got chance mah!!

Last edited:
Yeah it is funny and now I got to stare at the bag under your signature in TWO threads...:drool:...when are you going to change that signature harh?

btw -- yeah guess no regrets on the pink :lol:

LOL ... I think we talk too much. Well, I don't know which thread to stick to. It's kind of funny if we have to hop here and there. When we talk about LV, we have to go to LV thread. But when we talk about something else, we have to come here.

Last edited:
:sweatdrop: So I propose a vote -- you all reply by voting below quote(the next person to place a vote, please copy and paste and add on your name: We take the majority hor...no hard feelings ;)

MOVE BACK TO LV SINGAPORE CLUB
- CRAZY BAG

STAY IN CHATTERBOX
-

p.s we will end the vote when majority have cast k?

Last edited: