Come on in for instant reveal

Joycece

Jan 24, 2013
Canada
My first G bag. Got this bags few months ago and thought I would return it. I was not impress with the quality of the hardware and leather of this particular one when I first got my hand it. But anyhow I decided to give it a try and turns out I love it so much! Use it almost everyday without babying the bag. The peep leather soften a little but no color fading issue or wears shown so far. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408298375.994259.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408298409.183050.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1408298951.876442.jpg

Attachments

mmmilkman

Sep 13, 2006
Jakarta, Indonesia
Congrats on your beautiful Panda! I'm glad you decided to give your bag a chance. It's one of those bags that may not be love at first sight, but just grows on you.

Meebah12

May 6, 2014
My first G bag. Got this bags few months ago and thought I would return it. I was not impress with the quality of the hardware and leather of this particular one when I first got my hand it. But anyhow I decided to give it a try and turns out I love it so much! Use it almost everyday without babying the bag. The peep leather soften a little but no color fading issue or wears shown so far. View attachment 2722033 View attachment 2722035 View attachment 2722039
Thanks for sharing! Is this a small size?

Jul 27, 2010
I'm debating to get a pepe pandora in dark grey color, and worry about color fading issue. Yours sound like perfect. Congrats!

Joycece

Jan 24, 2013
Canada
Congrats on your beautiful Panda! I'm glad you decided to give your bag a chance. It's one of those bags that may not be love at first sight, but just grows on you.
Yes, I agree ^^
For many, the Panda definitely has to grow on you. Glad you kept yours and have grown to love the style so much. Congratulations!
Great bold color choice, love it!!
I love your green bag. So glad you came back to it!
Such a great color, congrats!
So glad that I keep it too! A popping color makes me feel happier in Summer:biggrin:

Aluxe

The Gimme-Queen
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
DCA via the DMV via NGA
Congrats! Your bag is yummy! Oh, and may I note that your collection, per your siggy, seems super cool what with all the colors. If you ever do a bag showcase, please let us know, your bag collection sounds like a lovely rainbow!

Joycece

Jan 24, 2013
Canada
Congrats! Your bag is yummy! Oh, and may I note that your collection, per your siggy, seems super cool what with all the colors. If you ever do a bag showcase, please let us know, your bag collection sounds like a lovely rainbow!
Can't believe someone finally notice it. My goal is to have one item from each lux brand and play with all color. and i find out i don't have any black color bag! :biggrin::biggrin: