Come ON 5:00!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just got a text that my Miss Marples and my black patent python Activas were delivered at 10:30 this morning to my house! I want it to hurry up and be 5 so I can go home to them!! :wlae:

Wow, I hope my shoes are still there, after sitting on my front porch all day...:wtf:

2. I LOVE going home to new CLs awaiting me!

3. Me three.

4. Ooooo, that is so exciting!!! Can't wait to see pics.....:popcorn:

5. I will post some when I get home to them! Right now the backs of my ankles are KILLING me, as well as one of my toes. My NP is a half size bigger than my VP, but they are still a little tight. Is there any way to make the elastic more comfortable? Good lord.

6. What you can do for NPs to stretch out that elastic a little is to stuff the toe box w/ that tissue it comes in, plus a little extra so it's fuller, and then position that plastic stick the way it came new and then have the elastic extended overnight. That should work relieve that tightness. When I first got mine, I was impatient and could not wait to extend my NP elastic (in addition to forgetting to do this the night before), so I cut a piece of MoleSkin to fit an area at the Achilles’ heel and it works to cushion that rub.

7. Umm its 6:50 in texas WHERE ARE THE PICS LOL

8. Yey, can't wait to see pics.

9. its past 5 !! post the pics pleaz =)

10. tick...tock..tick...tock...

11. I GOT THEM!

Oh tragedy!!!!!!!!!

They sent me the black and cork Activas! NOT the python ones! (The good thing is they charged me for the cork ones.)

I called the folks at Bluefly, they said the item numbers were one number off, and there may have been a mistake. But the python activa in my size is sold out.

I am not sure how I feel about them. The pictures I took are terrible, but tell me what you think!

12. Im still waiting on the pictures to upload to photobucket.

*elevator music*

13. yayayayaya so excited!!

14. :popcorn::drinkup:

15. :supacool: