Come meet my new Nikki Jr's!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The first one is no surprise :yahoo:so here it is a purple patent mini nikki what else to say I love patent leather and the purple is to die for, I am very happy about this nikki!
    [​IMG]

Second up is Metallic Navy Mini Nikki! I love love love this bag!!! I love the leather on it it's so pretty and it's not overly metallic and it's smooshy for a metallic leather I can't wait to use it in fact she is already loaded up with my stuff for her first outing tomorrow!

[​IMG]

So it's out with the old in with the new!

2. You owe me a new keyboard to replace the one I just drooled all over. :drool:

3. Awesome!! Congratulations on your new patent baby!! The metallic blue is beautiful. I saw it at the SF SS!

4. Gorgeous bags! Congratulations! :heart:

5. wow, those are two GORGEOUS bags! congrats!

6. :roflmfao::roflmfao:

7. Congrat on your 2 beautiful mini nikkis.. I love you called them Jr.

Now I really need to get the metallic blue.

8. Beeeautiful!!! That metallic navy looks amazing! The purple patent will serve you very well, msg. Congrats!

9. Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE metallics. Can anyone who has had one for awhile notice any rubbing off at all? I have 2 Parad Cervo Luxes and even with Prada that metallic finish tends to wear, especially around corners and edges. Both of your Jrs are beautiful.

10. OH.MY.GAWD. I thought I had a gorgeous Nikki. Yours are just fantastic. I have to get a metallic navy and a purple patent Nikki now!

11. Love your metallic esp, such a GORGEOUS rich hue!!!

12. I love how that Minkette charm is already attached to your "new" bag!LOL congrats! I'm becoming a bigger fan everytime someone posts a metallic blue something...

13. Congrats MSG, they're beautiful and I'm so glad you finally got your purple patent!

14. Okay, seeing your INCREDIBLE purple Nikki just made me order a Hayden Harnett clutch wallet in violet crinkle patent...

15. They are GORGEOUS!!! And yes, I am jealous. "You live in real estate heaven, and I live in Brooklyn" lmao!