Come Meet My New Chocolate Leather Carly and give her some loving!!!

THANKS, BADKITTY!!!!!!! YES I am sooooooooo enjoying this soft leather! and the smell....TDF!!! LOVE this bag! Thanks so much again for posting those pics of that gorgeous chili red leather Carly!!!! These leathers are simply TDF! :tup:

You are very welcome!!! I do love the smell of the Carly Leather!!!! It is perfect!!!!

I love your leather carly! I went to the boutique the other day and decided I don't want the bleeker duffle because I don't like how the inside of the strap is rough, when you wear it long.. I decided that I will get a medium carly and I have to decide between the leather and the sig. I noticed that the signature one I was trying on didnt slouch good, like it kinda hung weird. The leather one slouched beautifully of course. I didn't buy because I wanted to think it over, but I think I will probably get the leather because yours looks so good!

Congrats!

YOU GIRLS ARE MAKING ME FEEL SOOOOOOOOO SPECIAL RIGHT NOW!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!! :heart:Thank you sooooo much for ALL of the wonderful comments! And I did NEED to have a Hershey Bar today!!! LOL

PS: the weather here in NY is sooooooo crummy today and the BEST part is I dont have to worry about Carly leather in the rain/snow!!!!!!!!! A special thanks to everyone who has posted about this in the past!!!!

I have to admit...that is the most gorgeous Carly I have seen (I also love the Chili) Wow I can smell that wonderful coach leather from here. It is so hard to keep from rubbing your hand over the leather because it feels so soft and buttery:yes: I know you will enjoy her!!!!!!!