~~ Come meet my Mahina family (new additions) ~~

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mahina has been my all-time favorite line of LV. I got my Mahina L in Noir when it was first released last Fall, and now I'm proud to introduce two new additions to my Mahina L family.

First of all, I'd like to present Mahina L gris:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And now, introducing Mahina L chocolate. I know people have commented that the noir and chocolate are very similar. In low lighting conditions the chocolate does appear to be a soft black. However, in natural light, you can definitely tell that it's brown and not black.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Gris and chocolate together:

[​IMG]

And now the whole family...chocolate, gris, and noir (L to R):

[​IMG]

2. Wow!!! Hello Mahina Triplets! :biggrin: They are GORGEOUS!!! I am SO jealous. I really want an XXL! :sad:

3. Absolutely Stunning!! I am soooo jealous. Love all of your Mahina family!!

4. Beautiful! I especially love the gris!

5. Ummm SO jealous!!! I think that chocolate is a great bag, and certainly different enough to have in addition to the noir. Modeling pics please?!?

6. Stunning Mahina Collection!! Congrats!

7. OMG!! Gorgeous!! Mahina is my favorite line as well..can't believe you have all three!! Now you just need the elephant gris to make it complete! Congrats!

8. Everything is sooo gorgeous!! Love your Mahina family :love:

9. stunning!!

10. Congratulations!!! I am absolutely drooling..

11. Gorgeous!! You're so lucky, wow, awesome! I love the Gris, I'm hoping to get that, and then I would love the chocolate as well, it is beautiful. Congratulations!! Can I ask which wallet you use with the Mahinas?

12. Absolutely MAGNIFICENT! :faint::faint:

13. loves it!...CONGRATS!

14. All three are stunning. Enjoy deciding what color to carry each day.

15. I am currently using my mono zippy. Funny you should ask though, cuz I just got a call from my SA yesterday saying she got in one of the Mahina Amelia wallets in gris. I'm debating whether or not to get it. I love the gris color but worry that the wallet would get dirty easily since it's handled often. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the Amelia style. If they made a mahina zippy, however, I'd be all over that and get one in every color! :yes: