~~ Come meet my Mahina family (new additions) ~~

keokicat

O.G.
Apr 8, 2007
Mahina has been my all-time favorite line of LV. I got my Mahina L in Noir when it was first released last Fall, and now I'm proud to introduce two new additions to my Mahina L family.

First of all, I'd like to present Mahina L gris:

And now, introducing Mahina L chocolate. I know people have commented that the noir and chocolate are very similar. In low lighting conditions the chocolate does appear to be a soft black. However, in natural light, you can definitely tell that it's brown and not black.

Gris and chocolate together:

And now the whole family...chocolate, gris, and noir (L to R):

Gorgeous!! You're so lucky, wow, awesome! I love the Gris, I'm hoping to get that, and then I would love the chocolate as well, it is beautiful. Congratulations!! Can I ask which wallet you use with the Mahinas?

Gorgeous!! You're so lucky, wow, awesome! I love the Gris, I'm hoping to get that, and then I would love the chocolate as well, it is beautiful. Congratulations!! Can I ask which wallet you use with the Mahinas?

I am currently using my mono zippy. Funny you should ask though, cuz I just got a call from my SA yesterday saying she got in one of the Mahina Amelia wallets in gris. I'm debating whether or not to get it. I love the gris color but worry that the wallet would get dirty easily since it's handled often. Plus, I'm not a big fan of the Amelia style. If they made a mahina zippy, however, I'd be all over that and get one in every color! :yes: