come look...my story with pics

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Back in Jan on another beauty board, someone mentioned this site. I love all things beauty and purses, so I was like "whaa...how come I didn't know about this place!" so I quickly "ran" over here and haven't left since! I started my designer downfall with my 1st Coach purse 5yrs ago. Love all I've collected over the years, but I've always wanted LV. Don't know what held me back, but now that I've crossed over....I can't stop!:nuts: I don't have a boutique near me, and I can't seem to make myself spend 1k or more for 1 item....just yet:graucho:, so my items are in very good preloved condition that I've gotten off the bay/bonanzle with the help of everyone at the "authenticate this" thread.
    * It all started with this beauty....a speedy 25 for $400

[​IMG]

2. Such a great first bag :tup:

3. with summer comming...I felt I needed to add a little color...
    **don't know if you can read the wording...but found this bargain for $150...adds just the pop of color I was looking for!

[​IMG]

4. Now that I had my speedy, I thought to myself...I can't use my junkie old wallet...time to upgrade. Found the perfect thing off bonanzle for a sweet price of $200. All was good in my LV world....for now:graucho:

[​IMG]

5. #5 Mar 6, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 6, 2009
    The more I read these boards, the more I saw the pics...the more I :drool: over more! I've never really been attracted to this style, but of course, silly me....just can't pass up a bargain! Learned a few cleaning tricks now look at how she sparkles....for only $250. I love her roominess and how well she sits on my shoulders....so glad I'm an impulse shopper sometimes and gave her a chance!

[​IMG]

6. #6 Mar 6, 2009
    I've been using my speedy almost everyday and love...love...love her, but sometimes I wanted bigger, so on the prowl I went again and found what I was looking for....introducing big sis...speedy 35. Such a sweet girl....and such a sweet price...$475

[​IMG]

7. Here's a pic of the 2 sisters together for comparison. So far, there has been no fighting/jealousy...but I know its only a matter of time! I mean...that's what sisters do right?:P

[​IMG]

8. wow great finds, and in great condition.

9. This next gorgeous girl...I first spotted about 8 yrs ago on a gal at the Gilroy outlets. Have not been able to get her out of my mind, now she is finally mine!!! My best deal yet...she's a 2003 model - but absolutely pristine! Not a mark, no patina...just wow! She just arrived yesterday weighing in at $455 - not bad...

[​IMG]

10. Wow congrats great finds!

11. WOW! Love this story and what a bargain!

12. #12 Mar 6, 2009
    My last little splurge was another impulse buy...for $110 - she'll be a great addition to help keep me organized!

[​IMG]

13. #13 Mar 6, 2009
    Last but not least is a pic of the whole happy family! Not bad for only 2 months....ok well maybe I did go a little :nuts: I love them all...love the mono...but definately need a little more color now that I've put them all together. We'll see what the next 2 months bring:roflmfao:

[​IMG]

14. I've loved the modeling pics - so I'm gonna post a couple of thumbnails showing mine. Please forgive the quality...it is really hard taking a pic of yourself...I'm sure with time (and more purchases of course), I will get better;) Thanks for sharing my short but sweet journey!

Attached Files:

15. Awesome collection!!! and welcome!