Come Look!! Cute Mulberry Pics!!

chaz

Superstar DJ
Sep 8, 2007
Well,I'm not keeping it,but I bought one specifically to take piccies of!! I would love to keep it,but I can find absolutely no use for it whatsoever!! And the next keyring I really wanted is the cockroach!
Don't say I never do anything for you!! Rushed pics so Andy would'nt catch me,enjoy the cutie!!:girlsigh:

Attachments

• baby Bayswater!! 001.JPG
    baby Bayswater!! 001.JPG
    129.6 KB · Views: 121
  • baby Bayswater!! 002.JPG
    baby Bayswater!! 002.JPG
    131.1 KB · Views: 123
  • baby Bayswater!! 003.JPG
    baby Bayswater!! 003.JPG
    138.3 KB · Views: 105
  • baby Bayswater!! 005.JPG
    baby Bayswater!! 005.JPG
    130.1 KB · Views: 100
  • baby Bayswater!! 006.JPG
    baby Bayswater!! 006.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 86
Chaz,

you are the most amazing woman! Moving into a new house, looking after a toddler (my daughter turns 2 next Wednesday, so I know what I'm talking about!) and posting perfect photos of this cute keyring! With size reference objects! Mulberry lovers from Germany thank you so much! :flowers: You should definitely keep it! You deserve it! :yes: I must admit your energy to do such things is an inspiration for me.

Ladies,honestly I can't keep it,I can find absolutely no use for it,apart from the fact its damn cute!!! I bought it and asked at the time I handed my card over could I return it as its a 'present' and if it did'nt go down well,would it be ok to bring it back,the answer was yes.So I'll do some shots in the morning that are a lil more detailed and less rushed,and it goes on the ref thread,and then this lil baby goes back to Selfs!!!

They also do them in black and choc,but you can see the details better on the oak.Even has lil brass feet,how gorgeous! But its going back,cockroach will be next,and its cheaper!