Come look at what i scored from today's RB SS!!! BUNCH OF PICS!!

I don't think so. The first time I saw it was at the gilt sale, so I think it's strictly a ss bag. Generally speaking, that striped lining is indicative of ss bags, even though it was briefly used for mainline bags when it first came out.

Thanks TXGirlie, i don't understand why they never released it in the stores, it is such a beautiful bag!:confused1: But i guess this is even better, meaning there's less of them out on the street, it kind of feels like a limited edition bag in a way and much cheaper too! lol How is yours holding up?

And thanks for the compliments everyone.

I don't think so. The first time I saw it was at the gilt sale, so I think it's strictly a ss bag. Generally speaking, that striped lining is indicative of ss bags, even though it was briefly used for mainline bags when it first came out.

Black/Black ostrich trim was released before the Gilt sale, not with the grey striped lining but with blue/white bengaline. It used to be available at Clutch Seattle but that was the only place online that I've ever seen it - and I know this because I was stalking it in a bad way! Also saw a girl carrying it in person in NYC before the Gilt Sale.

Even though it has been released before, it is still a pretty rare bag ;)

edit: totally didn't read tastangan's response! Need my morning coffee!

^^ true, I was talking about the style made with the new striped lining.The mam I have is identical to the one she bought. I do have another ostrich bag with the old blue/cream lining too.

My girls and i rocking our fabulous MACs!

2crabh0.jpg