Come look at what i scored from today's RB SS!!! BUNCH OF PICS!!

poonski

handbag addict!!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
@txgirlie One more question, so this style was never sold in their official boutique and their online store?

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
I don't think so. The first time I saw it was at the gilt sale, so I think it's strictly a ss bag. Generally speaking, that striped lining is indicative of ss bags, even though it was briefly used for mainline bags when it first came out.

poonski

handbag addict!!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Thanks TXGirlie, i don't understand why they never released it in the stores, it is such a beautiful bag!:confused1: But i guess this is even better, meaning there's less of them out on the street, it kind of feels like a limited edition bag in a way and much cheaper too! lol How is yours holding up?

And thanks for the compliments everyone.

tastangan

O.G.
Oct 14, 2008
I think they made a version of this bag with blue zippers and blue and white stripe lining for the main line earlier.

babybel

little gouda
Oct 12, 2008
NYC
I don't think so. The first time I saw it was at the gilt sale, so I think it's strictly a ss bag. Generally speaking, that striped lining is indicative of ss bags, even though it was briefly used for mainline bags when it first came out.
Black/Black ostrich trim was released before the Gilt sale, not with the grey striped lining but with blue/white bengaline. It used to be available at Clutch Seattle but that was the only place online that I've ever seen it - and I know this because I was stalking it in a bad way! Also saw a girl carrying it in person in NYC before the Gilt Sale.

Even though it has been released before, it is still a pretty rare bag ;)

edit: totally didn't read tastangan's response! Need my morning coffee!

TXGirlie

O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
North Texas
^^ true, I was talking about the style made with the new striped lining.The mam I have is identical to the one she bought. I do have another ostrich bag with the old blue/cream lining too.

poonski

handbag addict!!
O.G.
Aug 25, 2006
Cool, thanks TXGirlie and babybel. It's nice to know that i have a rare MAM.