Come look at the candy I brought home!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was on a ban and hadn't gone into an LV store for over a month. Then I got invited to an event and figured it wouldn't hurt to go listen to some opera, drink some bubbly, and have a browse around - sounded like a nice little outing with my mom.

So, we're there looking around and about five steps into the store, we notice these beautiful candy coloured pieces staring at us. It's been a while since I've seen any candy, so with the rumors going around about it being discontinued, I was doubtful I'd see much of it around anymore. Of course we were delighted and quickly asked to take a look at one particular piece that despite being something I initially really didn't think would suit me, was taunting me with a "Don't I look delicious?" :graucho:

It's a style/size and colour that before seeing and holding it in real life thought didn't suit me and would never buy. But with my mom's encouragement (she has great taste), I gave her a shot. As soon as I held onto her, I was in love. :love: She was practically screaming "Eat me..eat me.."; so I couldn't help but take the bite. :angel:

Any guesses on who she is? :blush:

2. Pomme sunset blvd?

3. Something in pomme?

4. i'm going to agree with shalomjude. pomme SB. :smile:

5. Pomme Alma BB?
    :popcorn:

6. Pomme SB?

7. I wanta see!!!

8. OP where did u go?

9. Alma BB?

10. Brea pm ?!!

11. Hello, Anybody home... pics please :yes: