Come Look at My New Chanel !!!

1. Isn't she grand ?:love: :love: :heart: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I want the brown Vintage Ligne tote next . It's so squishy , I just love it ! Light as a feather too !

Picture002.jpg Picture004.jpg Picture005.jpg
  2. That's really pretty! I loooove python. :yes:

3. She sure is GRAND :tender:. Congrats on a GORGEOUS bag :heart:.

4. congratualtions!!!

5. 0o0o0o i've never seen anything like this before... so dreamy!!!! :love: I :heart: it!!! :wlae:

6. congrats, it's beautiful

7. Thank you ! I love her !

This is to date the smallest bag I own , but I couldn't resist . I just kept thinking about it after the first time I saw it . This forum doesn't help either . I seriously think this bag can go with anything , though . It looks fantastic with jeans !

8. I was going to ask about the size of this bag. Is it the size of a classic flap or is it smaller?

9. What a great investment. It is fun and young and classic looking all at the same time!!

So is the python a lot lighter than the leather? Also what is the tassle made out of: leather or python?

Congrats!!!

10. Lovely, I have not seen one of those before, congrats!

11. The tassel is python and the weaving thru out the chain is python as well . It is lined in lambskin .

The tag says Classic Flap Python . It's not really that small , it just is for me . I'm a tote girl .

I think it may actually be heavier than the leather because of the tassel ?

12. congrats, that's a nice bag, haven't seen that bag yet.

13. love it:girlsigh:

14. It's good to know the size. I really like my classic flap for days when I don't want or need to carry the kitchen sink, as most days my larger bags feel like there's a ton of bricks in them :rolleyes:.

15. BTW , i meant the vintage ligne one was soft and squishy . I get so excited sometimes I just jump from one subject to the next .

Funny thing is , this only happens when discussing clothes , shoes , and purses ??? Hmmmm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice