Come join the Suede Club

Acier suede folk. The colour is a bit lighter IRL and grey-blue. So pretty with the aged silver-toned hardware.

I love the texture of the Balenciaga suede. It's so soft, almost like fabric but more luxurious. The folk has no piping around the edges and no handles so doesn't show wear as quickly as other suede bags, especially in the darker colours.

AcierFolk_6_6_12_2.jpg
AcierFolk_6_6_12.jpg

AcierFolk_6_6_12_3.jpg
AcierFolk_7_8_11_2.jpg

Suede bags are so gorgeous looking; really elegant and yet rustic. I would live in fear, constantly worrying about protecting them from wear and staining. Are they high maintenance?

shelzbags said:
Suede bags are so gorgeous looking; really elegant and yet rustic. I would live in fear, constantly worrying about protecting them from wear and staining. Are they high maintenance?

I've used mine daily since I got it. I just don't use it in the rain/ damp weather. It was treated right after I got it and it's held up amazingly well. To an extent I baby it- I don't put it on the floor or on a dirty surface, and I make sure I don't rub up against things that could potentially hurt it.

Mine is only a few months old, maybe someone that's had theirs a little longer can comment.

image-2093776296.jpg

Here's my baby Chesnut Suede GCCH totally in love with it.
I had sprayed my baby with waterproof protection
And still holds up very nice.

image-3105669960.jpg

Here Im wearing my baby with my Steven Madden Animal Print Flats...

Thanks for letting me share nice day y'all xxx ;)

I just bought a suede city and im not sure of the correct colour name but it looks like a wine/burgundy. I will take photos of it in the daylight in the next few days.

My sister also bought the same burgundy/wine colour in the Velo and a brown/chestnut in a folk.

We both kinda took advantage of the 40% off sale at Barneys.

I'm also glad to hear the suede Bals aren't as scary as I initially thought. We've had to waterproof the bags though, just as a precautionary measure.

Love everyone's suede and cannot believe how beautiful this material feels.