Come join the Pom Pom Club

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Where can I get a Pebble Pompon with Gold stud? I live in DC, there isn't a store here and I don't see this online :sad:

2. They have it in Bal London, I was there last week and got my Poupre GGH Pom. I can give you their email/phone if you are interested?

3. purses & pugs: yes, i'd love to have their email/phone #, thanks so much! do you know if they will ship to US?
    you look great in the Pourpre GGH Pom! now I'm debating if I should get that color!

4. No prob, I'll PM you! Don't know if they'll ship to US, but I would think so because I know they ship to Australia:smile:

5. purses & pugs: Thanks so much, I've got the email and phone #. I think the reason why you can't PM me is because I'm too new to the forum (it says I need to have 5 posts before I can do PM), and I couldn't reply your message either, so I'll do it here :smile: THANK YOU!

6. Hi I'm 1.57m ... But I like the pom sling just below my hip ;)

7. Here's my '09 Black RH Pom Pon

[​IMG]

8. Thanks Realbuyerhub. Mine will be arriving some time today, it is now enjoying the ride with the UPS truck :nuts:

9. Pom Pon is a bit heavy with giant hardware, but who cares - it's stunning!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. My Galet GGH Pom Pom with my matching Galet GGH Money Wallet! Yay!!!

[​IMG]

11. 2shai - we are bag twins! love yours! and the matching wallet!!

12. 2shai & wonderwoman9, I love that bag! I wanted that bag so bad but they are all sold out :sad: I got myself one with silver hardware instead...

13. This bag is stunning! :nuts::nuts: I am getting the same combo in raisin but I believe the sapphire is more stunning!
    Love this color combo, congrats and enjoy!:yahoo:

14. clarimond OMG!! Your Pom Pon is tdf. Amazing combo. Love it!! :ps:

15. have you posted a pic? i'd love to see it w/silver hw!