Come join the Pom Pom Club

Well helllloooo! HNY and hope you are well! I've missed you other on the Mulberry thread

It is, you know what we are like......it went back and got replaced by this

View attachment 3567027
Another beaut ! HNY to you to ! Ive been quite busy recently so not looked in much. I have an urge for Bal right now and am stalking Selfridges new section to get to know them. They seem to be discontinuing a few so who knows how long it will take me to decide on what i want. I thought i had it sussed !I do love that red though. Hope you are well x

Another beaut ! HNY to you to ! Ive been quite busy recently so not looked in much. I have an urge for Bal right now and am stalking Selfridges new section to get to know them. They seem to be discontinuing a few so who knows how long it will take me to decide on what i want. I thought i had it sussed !I do love that red though. Hope you are well x

Lol, how funny, I can echo the thought process too! I always over think, dither and miss out, then rush in and have buyers remorse!

I'm good thanks

I'm stalking Chloe again, content with very small Bal family and Mulberry still has a place in my heart

Mini Pompon is fab, holds more than you would think

Xx

Lol, how funny, I can echo the thought process too! I always over think, dither and miss out, then rush in and have buyers remorse!

I'm good thanks

I'm stalking Chloe again, content with very small Bal family and Mulberry still has a place in my heart

Mini Pompon is fab, holds more than you would think

Xx
Im trying to convince myself i need a oxblood Cara but im not feeling the love when i see it. Im content with what i have in Chloe but i need something else in my life. Hopefully i will find it soon x