***Come Join the Galet Club!!!***

Back with another Galet! RH Day :love:

IMG_0418.jpg

IMG_0432.jpg

IMG_0450.jpg

Congrats MichK, we're galet RH day twins! Gorgeous bag, looks great on you and I love the little apple green mini mini. Here's mine, have had it for well over a year but don't think I ever posted here. It looks a little lighter than it is IRL.

with taupe 05 compagnon:

GaletDay_Taupe.jpg

Galet18-9-09_3.jpg

^^ Fabulous! I've always envied yours, since you got it some time back... when I decided to give up on my GSH PT, I really wanted to have something in Galet, and I remembered your Day... and those pics of Sarah Michelle Gellar we had discussed (though hers is Sandstone) and I knew it would be the perfect bag for me :biggrin:

Hi girls! Everyone's bags are gorgeous!!

I am shopping around for my first Balenciaga, and I am choosing between black or galet colors for a giant work bag... am a little undecided between gold/silver/rose hardware but leaning towards silver! So... I live in Boston and there are very few stores that carry Balenciaga (and with limited color options) - I was wondering if anyone could recommend a SA that would take my order by phone/email and ship it?

Also -- thoughts on black or galet for your first bag???

Thanks so much in advance!! :biggrin:

jploves I went with Galet for my first bag, I wanted to add a grey neutral to my bag wardrobe, I think it is a lot more versatile than you would think, you can carry it well in winter and summer. As far as harware choices, I like it with silver or gold, they are completely different looks. I bought mine from ******, and highly recommend that website. I had to wait a little while to find what I was looking for, but it was totally worth it.

I'm thinking about buying a Galet City with CGH...anyone have any issues with colour transfer on your Galet? I'm just worried because I wear a lot of dark colours and denim. Is Galet a dark enough gray to be okay for me? Any advice would be much appreciated! :flowers:

2shai... i :heart::heart::heart: your galet!!!!! the GGH really brings out the taupe in galet, don't you think? and i love that little hot air balloon charm. :balloon: too cute!

i'm so glad i can finally join this club! i've been lusting after a galet for a little while and i finally found this beaut. i have to say, galet is my absolute favourite grey. i've had this for about a month now and i'm still nuts :nuts: about it. i wear a lot of black so it makes for a nice subtle pop (what an oxymoron!).

presenting... my galet CGH city!

SAM_2192a.jpg

and here's a butt shot.

SAM_2187a.jpg