come in for a new guessing game~~~hohoho

here are more pix

34j9n36.jpg

2h7nogl.jpg

2ic8z6b.jpg

2motv0k.jpg

2zqejwk.jpg

ok, so, here is my lucky story.

i was on the South Coast Saks LV's waiting list for the GM. my bf's mom and uncle (which means step dad) are visiting from China, so we brought them to Rodeo drive for a quick walk. when we walked into the LV over there, i thought i'd just ask but didn't expect anything. my lucky moment is coming..... i can't believe the sales told me they just got two tivoli this morning, one of each. i got it right away...... oh, right after i grabbed the bag, some other girl rushed into the store and asked if they have tivoli GM....

ok, so, here is my lucky story.

i was on the South Coast Saks LV's waiting list for the GM. my bf's mom and uncle (which means step dad) are visiting from China, so we brought them to Rodeo drive for a quick walk. when we walked into the LV over there, i thought i'd just ask but didn't expect anything. my lucky moment is coming..... i can't believe the sales told me they just got two tivoli this morning, one of each. i got it right away...... oh, right after i grabbed the bag, some other girl rushed into the store and asked if they have tivoli GM....

Wow - you are quite lucky then, I didn't realise this bag was FLYING out of the stores !