Come in and see my new Goyard zippe wallet...

Ahertz~! :woohoo: Congrats girlie!!...sorry I didn't make it to the Bev. Hill Meet.. I totally spaced out that weekend and forgot!

With that said.. thanks for posting pictures!! I think I'm going to order a Zippe PM today.. :smile:.. wh:huh: hoo we're Goyard converts. (but I still love bal too.. lol)

oogiewoogie: I probably won't be at another meet for awhile, but I'll make sure to remind you next time I do! Can't wait to see your PM...what color are you getting?

pupee: Yes, my St. Louis is white.

Thank you Mette, l7dude, mtheriault6, LoveThatThing, cathi, pinklipgloss33, mmmsc, Ayala and shoes319!

oogiewoogie: I probably won't be at another meet for awhile, but I'll make sure to remind you next time I do! Can't wait to see your PM...what color are you getting?

pupee: Yes, my St. Louis is white.

Thank you Mette, l7dude, mtheriault6, LoveThatThing, cathi, pinklipgloss33, mmmsc, Ayala and shoes319!

I actually got it yesterday.. the black PM w/ red white striping and initials. I'll post it later this week.. it's raining cats and dogs this week.. (as I'm sure you know.. lol) Stay dry!

Wow- congratulations, ahertz!

Classes have been keeping me from tpf, but your photos were worth the wait! I've heard a lot of good things about this wallet... let us know how you like it!

Nice wallet! I planned to get a Goyard wallet before but all of their wallets have no ID window for me to put my wedding pic in, that's why i bought a LV multi wallet for my trip in Paris last year.:king:

Thanks annalcg, MyMyMy and ungela914!!

aa12- the wallet has plenty of slots for me, but I'm coming from a wallet with three slots. There are tons of extra folder slots, so I have some of my club cards in those sections.