Come in 27 your time is up ;0) (Reveal)

Snowshoe

Sexy Lexy .
Sep 30, 2008
Windsor Berkshire
AS promised my last buy Canvas Coated Black Bayswater with Silver Hardwear, bought from ebay from a top class lovely seller :biggrin:

Love this it was no sooner out the box and dustbag and ful up with my stuff from Jacob and on my arm while i went down to the bank to pay bills.

shes lovely and light to carry and even fits over my shoulder( much easier than vintage oak bays) I love her .:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: . also i put my black leather clochette( which came from a black clipper but its silver the lock and keyssame as on the bays :smile:)

B

bluecat_00

Wow snowy, lovely and what a good idea to add the cloche from another bag. Well done.

klp0213

Sep 2, 2008
Northern Ireland
I bet it's lovely, but once again I can't see your pics Snowy! Do you post the link from photobucket directly into the message or some other way? I know other girls use photobucket and I have no trouble seeing their pics - weird!

ratrat

Ratatat!
Sep 12, 2008
Great addition Snowshoe, start using them!! (I can see the pics no prob...)

dre260703

O.G.
Aug 27, 2007
Reading
Lovely Snowshoe - welcome to the canvas bays club, she is great to use and you do not have to baby her which is great.

xx

LovinMyMulberry

NotLovinMulberry....
O.G.
Feb 15, 2009
UK
Ooohh she is FAB!! :graucho:

By the way - corrected you on your other post. You have 28 bags - not 27! You had put number 6 twice :P