Come have a look at my new babies :)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just picked up my pre-sale stuff with 2 more bags on it's way from CA... yes, I OVERSPENT :Push:

I first thought that the bag is too dressy but, I think it may work with jeans too... also, does anyone know the name of the bag? TIA ;)

Attached Files:

2. I don't know the name but it's nice. Congratz!!

3. It's called capri, maybe hobo? Congrats!

4. Congrats! I think someone identified this on another thread as the Capri

5. I LOVE it!! I think it would look great with jeans! Do you mind if I ask, how much was the bag??

I SHOULD have gone to pre-sale!!! I was nervous about being turned down from the horror stories here. I went today and there was nothing left I wanted!

6. I love bag + matching wallet combos! Congrats!

7. Thank you all :flowers:

The bag was $760 and the wallet was $265, give or take a couple of dollars, not bad, eh?

8. congratz! :yahoo:

9. Very cute, congrats!

10. congrats!

11. GREAT deal for leather Gucci! I love the green/red/green web detail on the zippers! Congrats!

12. I love the bag... It is so classy. I wish there was more choice here. That bag is TDF. I really like it.

13. Congratulations!!

14. I got the exact same bag! I picked mine up yesterday! Soooo hot! I love it with jeans!

15. YAY, now we're Capri sisters :yahoo: :yahoo: I'm still iffy about what to wear it with so I need some clothing tips ;)