Come fly with me.......to the Pearl of the Orient

Oh my birkingal!! You're in HK? Lucky you!! I wanna go to the On Pedder sale!!! I love the high tea at Peninsula too. :tup:

attachment.php

Never seen this clutch before. Thanks for posting. :heart:

Pls post more pictures!!

PS: Are you on transit to Singapore too? Pls come.
It's called the Chain d'Ancre clutch.

I've been to 3 out of the numerous Hermes boutiques scattered around Hong Kong and I must say, the service (bar one SA) has been impeccable. I've seen a Fuschia Ostrich Kelly 32 Retourne, Black Epsom Kelly 32 Sellier, JPG Mini Kelly in black box Pall HW and a TDF JPG Mini Kelly in vert anis box on the display shelves at the DutyFree Galleria.

Of course, one can't leave Hong Kong without the customary visit to the Peninsula for their High Tea.

Birkingal - the JPG Kelly, did you get a close look? I've had several SAs at several stores now tell me it only comes in evercalf not box. I'm getting really confused :shrugs:. Do you think it was an SO or was in on shelf?

I just love tea at the Pen too!

sigh...I LOVE Hong Kong, birkingal. Thank you so very very much for taking us on your trip to HK!

I love your all your purchases and your stories. And the shoe sale - How Wonderful!!!!

Tokyogirl, it's so bizarre that other stores globally have Lindys just sitting on the shelves whereas in HK, it's becoming as rare as a Birkin.

Interesting that there may be differences in local popularity. I don't think the fact that I saw two Lindys on the shelf at an Hermes store was a "rare occurence," since I also previously saw a Lindy sitting on the shelf at that store several months ago.

Birkingal - the JPG Kelly, did you get a close look? I've had several SAs at several stores now tell me it only comes in evercalf not box. I'm getting really confused :shrugs:. Do you think it was an SO or was in on shelf?

I just love tea at the Pen too!

Handybags, it was definitely box. It wasn't the first mini Kelly that I've seen in box either. Strange that they tell you it only comes in evercalf. I think it's lovely in both leathers.