Come check out what i scored today! **many pics**

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I went to the sample sale with my sister yesterday and went back with my boyfriend today knowing that the prices would drop. I consider myself pretty lucky since both times that i went there were no lines whatsoever. I got exactly what i wanted and at the same time i was informed by one of the employee there that all the stuff i bought are still current season selling in Macy's and other department stores... all i could say was wow! I'm new to tokidoki and already I'm loving it! Thanks for letting me share. :yahoo:

Day 1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day 2
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hey love : 3. *muahz

3. OHHHH!!! great stuff... ;] nice...!

4. ^ that's why u should have came!!!!

5. Omg, I'm so jealous. :P Congrads. :love:

6. I was in the area for business, but there's no way I could have convinced the company to let me stay a whole extra week for this event...sad...

So jealous of the hats and uchiwas and the mezzonotte!

7. LUCKY!

Too bad I'm all the way in MN T____T! I want to go to the sale! So the stuff are like 50%+ off?

8. ^ The sale was more than 50%, i would say about 60-70%!!!! Thank you everyone.

9. wow!! i just wish i have tokidoki sales where i live!!

10. lovely collection, my bro-inlaw got one for my sister and she loves it! Congrats! :tup:

11. Thank you everyone!!