come check out my new watch!!!!!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
I am in shock, all I was trying to do is fix my car heater, but I stumbled onto this watch that had a great deal on it that I thought was too good to be true from the brand. It isn't my dream watch, I did want diamonds around it, but I think that with what I spent If I end up in a couple of years getting another one to switch it up, I wouldn't feel so guilty, but I could wear this for years to come. Do you think it's too plain? Please give me your honest opinion!

hmm.. what could it be?
DSC00563.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC00565.jpg

DSC00566.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

please tell me your honest opinions. I figure I can get a diamond bracelet to wear with the watch. My dream movado my Boyfriend's mom actually got this year, the gold tone frame with black leather I think is super classy, but at the same time, I wear lots of silver and white gold. I always wanted roman numerals on my watch, thats the kind of watch I have always tried to get, and I really wanted the face outlined in diamond but I figure I can always get a watch one day with that and right now this is a great piece to start with. If you disagree I will not be offended by personal opinions!

And sure its not the easiest to tell time on this kind of watch.. but... thats what I have my iphone for? :P

Last edited:
I like it very much. I think one of the beautiful things about Movado is the simplicity. I have one that my parents purchased for me in Italy nearly 20 years ago and I still wear it occasionally. It's still very modern looking.

Hey! 11,000 posts-I'm a blabbermouth!:nuts:

I really like Movado watches and that is a classic one. They hold up really well.

I have one that I wear everyday, but it does have numbers (from the 800 series, with a full diamond bezel). The 800 series does have numbers, but it isn't the classic museum watch.

Here is what I have:

http://www.certifiedwatchstore.com/...-Stainless-Steel-Swiss-Quartz-Movement-p.html

You don't seem totally in love, so that is the only reason why I wanted to mention that
if you like that look, it also comes with a plain bezel and numbers with diamond markers for under $700, if you aren't totally in love with what you bought.

http://www.ashford.com/ashford/brow...=&productId=2600053&navAction=jump&navCount=0

thank you guys!!! I'm so excited! Again it doesn't look like my dream watch, but I feel like its a good investment, I'll get diamonds on it one day! ane elizat that looks gorgeous!!!!