come check out my new watch!!!!!

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
I am in shock, all I was trying to do is fix my car heater, but I stumbled onto this watch that had a great deal on it that I thought was too good to be true from the brand. It isn't my dream watch, I did want diamonds around it, but I think that with what I spent If I end up in a couple of years getting another one to switch it up, I wouldn't feel so guilty, but I could wear this for years to come. Do you think it's too plain? Please give me your honest opinion!

hmm.. what could it be?

please tell me your honest opinions. I figure I can get a diamond bracelet to wear with the watch. My dream movado my Boyfriend's mom actually got this year, the gold tone frame with black leather I think is super classy, but at the same time, I wear lots of silver and white gold. I always wanted roman numerals on my watch, thats the kind of watch I have always tried to get, and I really wanted the face outlined in diamond but I figure I can always get a watch one day with that and right now this is a great piece to start with. If you disagree I will not be offended by personal opinions!

And sure its not the easiest to tell time on this kind of watch.. but... thats what I have my iphone for? :P

Last edited:

sbelle

O.G.
Mar 14, 2009
It's a very pretty watch -- one of my favorite Movado designs! Congratulations!

Kitsunegrl

Fill the Giant Pig!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Cajun Country
I like it very much. I think one of the beautiful things about Movado is the simplicity. I have one that my parents purchased for me in Italy nearly 20 years ago and I still wear it occasionally. It's still very modern looking.

Hey! 11,000 posts-I'm a blabbermouth!:nuts:

LipGlossQueen

Jan 31, 2008
I think its beautiful and very classy. Movado watches are beautiful and the price point is reasonable for such a timeless piece. Wear it in good health.

elizat

Sep 21, 2007
I really like Movado watches and that is a classic one. They hold up really well.

I have one that I wear everyday, but it does have numbers (from the 800 series, with a full diamond bezel). The 800 series does have numbers, but it isn't the classic museum watch.

Here is what I have:

http://www.certifiedwatchstore.com/...-Stainless-Steel-Swiss-Quartz-Movement-p.html

You don't seem totally in love, so that is the only reason why I wanted to mention that
if you like that look, it also comes with a plain bezel and numbers with diamond markers for under $700, if you aren't totally in love with what you bought.

http://www.ashford.com/ashford/brow...=&productId=2600053&navAction=jump&navCount=0

aarti

T&co state of mind..
Nov 11, 2005
west coast envy
thank you guys!!! I'm so excited! Again it doesn't look like my dream watch, but I feel like its a good investment, I'll get diamonds on it one day! ane elizat that looks gorgeous!!!!