Come check out my new little, pretty one!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I got an MJ Camila at NM for an AMAZING deal today and I thought I would share! The color is "Peanut" and it is so creamy looking you just want to touch it! She is absolutely, 100% in perfect condition.

Original price: $895
    And I bought her for: $189 (tax incl.) :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I've been in the market for a small bag forEVER but never saw anything that I really, truly loved. This bag is INCREDIBLE and I feel very ladylike when I carry it. :biggrin:

It's a little darker than what you see in the pictures but just think of peanut butter and that's about it! The color is TDF. :drool::yes:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Very pretty bag and excellent price!

3. sooooooooooooo adorable! i love it!

congrats!

4. Oof. I forgot to put that it was NM Last Call!

And thanks ladies! :smile:

5. So cute! It looks great on you :tup: Ummm now I want peanut butter :drool:

6. cute bag

7. Looks great on you - and what a great buy!:tup:

8. OMG, that's one of my favorite MJs.
    KongRatZ, my friend! Good choice :drool:

Where in the world did you get one for that price?

9. Thanks, you're a doll! :biggrin:

I got it at the NM Last Call in Tempe, AZ. It was on the 50% off table and then I got an additional 30% for working with NM.

They also had another MJ on the same 50% off table (after doing research when I got home, I think it was the Lou) in the same color! It was 50% off of $750 I think.

10. OMG what an incredible deal:nuts: I LOVE the Camila and that color is just gorgeous. Such a great bag for going out to dinner and such! Congrats and enjoy!!

11. Not only is that an unbelievable price but it's darling. It looks perfect on you too! I love it!

12. looks really good on you! congrats on the awesome deall..

13. that's such a cute bag. the size looks perfect for you. congrats!

14. Such a lovely bag, and great price!! Thanks for sharing!!

15. Congrats, that is a super cute bag and the deal you got is amazing! Enjoy it!