Come celebrate with me!

Mar 26, 2007
I had no idea that when I woke up yesterday morning I was going to end up doing what I did! After running around with my mom in her BMW convertible all day talking about gas mileage and how non-efficient my Trailblazer is, I called a friend of mine and went over to see some cars on his car lot. He had a BeAuTiFuL BMW M-series Z-3, 5-speed little roadster for like $16,000 but my dad told me if I bought it, he'd disown me because it was so impractical (and I don't drive stick shifts) so I looked elsewhere. I wanted a convertible or something with a sunroof at the least, and it needed to have good gas mileage (my trailblazer was averaging 17.2 :hysteric: )

After hours of negotiating the price of my trade-in (a Chevy Trailblazer), we finally settled on a price which gives me car payments under $100 a month, which is GREAT, and I ended up with this baby: a 2006 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Touring Edition! It's leather and loaded and I've wanted a convertible since I was like 16 (who hasn't??) and I've been driving her around all day with my Speedy in the front seat :graucho: soaking up the sun! I just got home and slathered on some aloe.

Anyway, here she is! I love this car! and it gets almost 30 MPG! What do you all think-- is it a step up from a trailblazer?

Attachments

• P3220166.jpg
    P3220166.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 72
  • P3220165.jpg
    P3220165.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 76
I had no idea that when I woke up yesterday morning I was going to end up doing what I did! After running around with my mom in her BMW convertible all day talking about gas mileage and how non-efficient my Trailblazer is, I called a friend of mine and went over to see some cars on his car lot. He had a BeAuTiFuL BMW M-series Z-3, 5-speed little roadster for like $16,000 but my dad told me if I bought it, he'd disown me because it was so impractical (and I don't drive stick shifts) so I looked elsewhere. I wanted a convertible or something with a sunroof at the least, and it needed to have good gas mileage (my trailblazer was averaging 17.2 :hysteric: )

After hours of negotiating the price of my trade-in (a Chevy Trailblazer), we finally settled on a price which gives me car payments under $100 a month, which is GREAT, and I ended up with this baby: a 2006 Chrysler Sebring Convertible Touring Edition! It's leather and loaded and I've wanted a convertible since I was like 16 (who hasn't??) and I've been driving her around all day with my Speedy in the front seat :graucho: soaking up the sun! I just got home and slathered on some aloe.

Anyway, here she is! I love this car! and it gets almost 30 MPG! What do you all think-- is it a step up from a trailblazer?
my daddy bought this car, its nice! :tup: