COme and see why I like being by the 'sea' soo much!! ^_^

SOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS :yes:! The Bay is one of those rare combinations of fabulous & practical -- I love the 3 different compartments (almost keeps me organized!) Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy :tup::heart:

Thank you ladies for your kind comments!!
I took her out yesterday for a shopping trip, and I can't believe how big she is! Lol! I think it will take a while to get used to her size, i thought my spy was big!!
But she is gorgeous! I went to say hello to her fellow bay sisters lol!
I want a non patent quilted one too!!

^ Lol, yes Chloe is evil, but I am slightly worried about the size!

My Mum nearly put my chubby pug in it to make a point, lol, until i neraly had a heart attck and screamed, "Nooooo her hairs!!!". Lol, but besides the hairs i do think she could fit in there!!

Have you got used to the size??

^ Lol, yes Chloe is evil, but I am slightly worried about the size!

My Mum nearly put my chubby pug in it to make a point, lol, until i neraly had a heart attck and screamed, "Nooooo her hairs!!!". Lol, but besides the hairs i do think she could fit in there!!

Have you got used to the size??

Yeah just about, but when I went out with my father in law was cracking jokes the whole time about what I was 'lugging around in that huge bag.' Tut, what do men (or mums) know! And putting ur pug in ur new bag? I hope u made her pay!

^ Haha I know!! It is like carrying luggage, and i think because the patent one isn't as smooshy (yet) it just looks like it is in the shop, you know like stuffed still!!

Hehe, i think i will just have to use her, to break her in, then hopefully she won't be as puffy!!